Wednesday, September 22, 2010

1-a Living what you believe is difficult for teachers because sometimes it doesn't fit into what the Principal or other teachers on your team believe. It is also harder because I want to be an active learning teacher with minimum worksheets and that is tough because it takes more work but the rewards are better. It is easy because if you teach what you believe your students will see your passion and want to learn from you. Also if you show that it is working for you and it is effective teaching others might start to follow.
B- Differenentiation might affect what I believe because I want to encoporate all that I have learned and put it into practice in my class. After taking this class all of us SHOULD teach like this.
c-My including your class in the process of teaching they begin to take teaching into their own hands. They also feel more empowered because you want their help in figuring out the problems and you show that their imput is valid.

1 comment:

  1. Those principals and teachers on the team can be distractions from the way we believe we should teach.

    ReplyDelete